24 African migrants drown off coast of Yemen

SANAA, Yemen (AP) " Yemen's Interior Ministry says coast guards have found the bodies of 24 African migrants whose boat has capsized off the country's western coast.
The statement Monday said most of the migrants were from Ethiopia. It said search-and-rescue operations are still underway to ascertain whether there are survivors from the boat that capsized off the shores of the Red Sea.
Tens of thousands of migrants make the treacherous journey between the Horn of African and Yemen every year, refugee organizations say. The United Nations has documented more than 200 deaths at sea so far in 2014 " which they say exceeds the combined totals from 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Sana'a – Senior leaders of Yemen’s Houthi militia have reportedly fled the capital Sana’a and relocated to the northern governora…
Sana'a– Israel has publicly disclosed a list of senior Houthi officials targeted in its latest wave of airstrikes on Yemen, marking a rare mo…
Sana’a– Yemen’s Houthi militia has appointed Mohammed Ahmed Ahmed Muftah as acting Prime Minister following the death of Ahmed al…