Saudi ambassador to Yemen says Hodeidah agreement to start Friday.

Saudi ambassador to Yemen Mohammed al-Jabir told Al Arabiya TV on Thursday that enforcement procedures of the Hodeidah agreement made earlier between Yemen’s warring parties will start tomorrow.
Yemen’s warring parties agreed earlier on Thursday to cease fighting for the Houthi-held port city of Hodeidah and withdraw their troops, the first significant breakthrough for U.N.-led peace efforts in five years of conflict.
AFP.
Sana'a – Senior leaders of Yemen’s Houthi militia have reportedly fled the capital Sana’a and relocated to the northern governora…
Sana'a– Israel has publicly disclosed a list of senior Houthi officials targeted in its latest wave of airstrikes on Yemen, marking a rare mo…
Sana’a– Yemen’s Houthi militia has appointed Mohammed Ahmed Ahmed Muftah as acting Prime Minister following the death of Ahmed al…