Yemen president in secure place after air strike, official says

Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi is safe at a secure location, an aide said, after an unidentified warplane on Thursday attacked a compound in the southern city of Aden where he is based.
"The president is at a safe place," the aide, who declined to be identified, told Reuters, adding that there had been an air raid but no one was hurt in it.
Reuters
Aden – Yemen’s Houthi militia has vowed to punish Israel following a series of deadly airstrikes that targeted senior members of the gr…
An Israeli airstrike killed the prime minister of the rebel-controlled government in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, the Iranian-backed Houthis have con…
A ballistic missile fired by Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels at Israel overnight fell short, military officials say. Hebrew media r…