Trump: Houthi attacks will continue for long time

US airstrikes against the Houthis in Yemen will continue for a long time, President Donald Trump said Wednesday.
His comments came shortly after Houthi media said new US strikes had hit the capital Sanaa, AFP reported. Earlier reports said there had been 19 US raids elsewhere in Yemen.
The US said it was launching a military offensive against the Houthis on March 15, to stop the group attacking shipping in the Red Sea - a key global trade route.
The militant Iran-backed group started the attacks after the start of the Gaza war, claimig they were acting in solidarity with Palestinians.
Sana'a – Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz issued a stark warning on Friday, declaring that Yemen will face the same fate as Iran if Houth…
Sana’a –  The European Union has called for the immediate and unconditional release of all individuals subjected to enforced disap…
Aden – Senior officials from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the United States held high-level discussions this week in Riyadh to addr…